Volunteer with Joining Hearts
Looking to get involved and help us at one of our events? Fill out the form below to be contacted.
Thank you for taking the first step in helping Joining Hearts achieve its mission! Without people like you we would not be able to do what we do and help so many people. We are so happy to have you, and your enthusiasm on board to help us meet the needs of those living with HIV/ Aids in Atlanta.
- For some of our events, you will be asked to provide a photo of yourself for an ID badge. Please have a clear shot of your face, no sunglasses or hats. You should be fully clothed (think your LinkedIn profile photo).
- If you are signing up to volunteer for the Main Event or Tea Dance, we request a small $20 donation to help us offset volunteer expenses such as badges, t-shirts, etc. Please remember that every dollar that we do not have to spend is a dollar that we can give back to our mission.
- When submitting the application, please make sure you let us know if you want to volunteer for Main Event, Tea Dance or both, or for any other events in the year.
- If you are chosen for a volunteer assignment, a link will be provided in your confirmation email for you to go to our TicketSpice page to provide your donation and sign the waiver.
- Upon payment of the donation, you will be confirmed for your spot as a volunteer.
- Please note that all volunteers will need to meet the same COVID-19 vaccination requirements as our guests. You should be fully vaccinated no later than July 2, 2021.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the requested donation, please reach out to our Communications Director at .