The Joining Hearts Board of Directors and Host Committee THANK YOU for your support and participation of this year’s Joining Hearts Main Event (together ATLast) – none of this would have been possible without you!.
The mission of Joining Hearts is to raise awareness and funds to support prevention, care, and housing assistance to
those impacted by HIV/AIDS in Atlanta. Joining Hearts is an all-volunteer 501c3 organization that supports local ASO’s by providing non-restrictive funds in support of our mission through fundraising and partnerships. Over the span of our 34 years, we have raised over $2.6 MILLION.
100% of all proceeds continue to go to…
- Donations for organizations to provide direct services to the community
- Support for individuals facing housing insecurity related to HIV/AIDS
- Medical access, support, and care
- Food and other essentials like hygiene items and clothing
- Tele-health programming to help cope with the stress and anxiety of the pandemic
- Raising awareness through events and online campaigns
- Partnerships across the city and state!
Beneficiaries have included:
- Jerusalem House
- Project Open Hand
- HOPE Atlanta
- The Living Room
- Grady IDP
- AID Atlanta
- Lost and Found Youth
- Positive Impact
- Emory via the ‘Get in the Game’ campaign