When Joining Hearts held its first main event in 1987, there was little known about HIV/AIDS. The world began to recognize its grave importance, and so our founders stepped up to start helping people living with HIV/AIDS in Atlanta. And now, 34 years later, the metro Atlanta community is once again in an HIV/AIDS crisis. While other cities in the country are seeing virtually no new HIV infections, Atlanta is seeing new infections at numbers we haven’t seen since the 1980’s.
Everyday there are a wide range of organizations working to stop the spread of HIV throughout Atlanta. We can’t support them without your continued support. It is just as important today as it was 34 years ago to support this cause; to support the local organizations and people that are fighting to stop the spread of the HIV virus and helping people who are living with the disease.
Since 1987, Joining Hearts has donated more than $2.5 million to our beneficiaries.
On Saturday, come enjoy superstar DJ Dan Slater for our Main Event – together ATLast! from 6:00-11:00pm at the Piedmont Park Pool to help us raise awareness and funds to provide care and housing assistance to people living with HIV/AIDS in Atlanta. Our two levels of experiences – General Admission and VIP – will all enjoy complimentary drinks, snack boxes from Zaxby’s and end with our fabulous fireworks display!
On Sunday, the Tea of Hearts, a Wonderland-inspired event, will transport you to Lewis Carrol’s beloved book while Queen of House Music’s DJ GSP will transport us with his spellbinding beats. So get your tweedle bums to The Greystone at Piedmont Park on Sunday at 2:00PM sharp and don’t be late, late, late!
Due to the unique nature of this years event, we are smaller – limited tickets will be available to encourage physical distancing; safer – vaccine requirements & restricted access to indoor space; simpler – no grand gestures here, we’re keeping what you love about the Main Event and streamlining the rest.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL – TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Limited, secured poolside lockers can only be purchased at time of ticket purchase.
- COVID-19 Safety Information:
- City of Atlanta mandated COVID-19 guidelines will be strictly adhered and enforced.
- At the door, All attendees will be required to present their vaccine card either in physical or electronic format. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Two-dose Moderna/Pfizer vaccine or single dose J&J vaccine should have been completed prior to July 3rd for entry.
- Masks must be worn but criteria subject to change based upon City of Atlanta and CDC guidelines at time of event.
- 21 and over – everyone must have ID that matches the name on the ticket to enter the event. By creating your Ticket Spice account during the ticket purchase process, you will be able to update the names on the tickets that you purchase.
Patrons receive guaranteed entry for BOTH Joining Hearts weekend events!! (This means Main Event pool party AND Sunday Tea!) Plus, complimentary access to ALL official Joining Hearts events in 2021!
Since 1987, Joining Hearts has been raising awareness and funds to support prevention, care, and housing assistance to those impacted by HIV/AIDS in Atlanta. Joining Hearts is an all volunteer organization who has donated over $2.5M in the past 33 years to beneficiaries as we combat this disease.
Proceeds from this event will make a direct impact in the Atlanta community where new HIV/AIDS transmission rates are as high as countries in Africa. Joining Hearts needs your help to continue in this fight until there is a cure.